Dr. Pradeep Sethi
MBBS MD (AIIMS, New Delhi) ISHRS (USA) Senior Hair Transplant Surgeon
Dr. Pradeep Sethi has over 10 years of experience in the field of dermatology and hair transplantation. An alumni of AIIMS (New Delhi), Dr Sethi specialises in hairline design, density creation, corrective hair transplantation, extreme cases of baldness and female hair transplantation. He is an active member of various National and International organisations like ISHRS (USA) and has been invited to provide several talks and presentations on hair transplantation at National and International level conferences and medical talks.
He was honoured with the prestigious ′Pride of Odisha′ Award at Sri Jagannath International Festival in January, 2017. Dr. Pradeep Sethi is one of the leading hair transplant surgeons in the country with more than 2500 successful cases. He conceived & implemented the idea of Direct Hair Transplantation (DHT) and initiated the practice of ‘teledermatology’ for the first time in North India. His extensive research in the field of hair transplantation and use of the latest technology has helped him achieve great milestones in the field.
- Senior Hair Transplant Surgeon : Eugenix Hair Transplant Sciences, Gurgaon, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh and Dehradun, 7 years
- Post Graduate Resident, AIIMS ( New Delhi), 3 years
About Dr. Pradeep Sethi
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons (ISHRS)
- Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS)
- Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI)
- Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL)
- Indian Association of Cutaneous and Laser Surgeons (IACLS)
- Dermatopathology Society of India (DSI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- The International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons (IAHRS)
- Arika Bansal, Pradeep Sethi, Abhinav Kumar, Alok K Sahoo, Priyadarshini Das : Use of Implanters in Premade Recipient Sites for Hair Transplantation. J Cutan Aesthet Surg 2019 12(4):250-254
- Pradeep, sethi Arika Bansal : Direct hair transplantation: a modified follicular unit extraction technique. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2013 6(2): 100–105.
- Sharma VK, Sethi PK, Dogra PN, Singh U, Das P. Primary tuberculosis of glans penis after intravesical Bacillus Calmette Guerin immunotherapy. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2011 Jan-Feb;77(1):47-50.
- Sethi PK, Khandpur S, Sharma VK. Randomized open comparative trial of dexamethasone-cyclophosphamide pulse and daily oral cyclophosphamide versus cyclophosphamide pulse and daily oral prednisolone in pemphigus vulgaris. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2009 Sep-Oct; 75(5): 476-82.
- Khandpur S, Sethi PK, Sharma VK, Das P. An atypical presentation of erythema induratum. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2008 Sep-Oct;74(5):505-6.
- Kumar J, Kumar A, Sethi P, Gupta S. The dot-in-circle sign of mycetoma on MRI. Diagn Interv Radiol 2007; 13:193–195.
- Co-authored book â€œStep by Step Hair Transplantationâ€ in 2018
- Hair Transplantation
- Hair Loss Management
- Prestigious “Pride of Odisha” award recipient.
- Recipient of “Best Hair Transplant Surgeon of India” by The Hospital Management Show & CIMS Healthcare Excellence Award 2017.
- Over 4000 surgeries done till date.
- Maximum number of grafts planted on a single person: 16000 grafts.
- Inventor of patented DHT® Technique for Hair Transplantation, now adopted Worldwide.
- Revolutionised Hair Transplant industry by delivering desired results & ensuring hair density, hair line design & natural looking results.
- Successfully running 5 Centres in India and soon opening new centre in Mumbai.
- Honorary Professor in Dermatology – Hair Transplantation, at DY Patil University
- Sole initiator of “Divya Ganga project” in Rishikesh, which is involved in cleaning river banks and footpaths of River Ganga.
- Village road development Project in Odisha village. (Road development & Street Light installation)
- Sponsoring education for Underprivileged children in Odisha village.
- Adequate Coverage of grade 7 baldness with scalp and beard grafts, ISHRS, 2018
- Graft implantation in Premade slits with dull needle implanter, ISHRS, 2018
- Trichology updates, IADVL, Delhi, 2018
- Hair line designs, Aesthetics, Delhi, 2018
- Updates in Hair transplantation, Mid DERMACON, Delhi, 2018
- Female Hair Transplant, 2017, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), Bangalore
- Female hair transplantation, Hair risers, Chandigarh, 2017
- Hair transplant updates, Trichology update, Mumbai, 2017
- Hair transplant workshop, mid DERMACON 2016, ODISHA
- Hair transplant workshop, ACSICON, Kolkatta, 2016
- Hair transplant workshop, CUTICON, Bareily, 2016
- Graft Implantation in Premade Slits by Dull Implanter, 2015, ACSICON (Association of cutaneous Surgeons of India), Bangalore
- Hair transplant workshop, Bareily, 2015
- Direct Hair Transplantation, 2014, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), New Delhi
- Art and science of modern hair transplantation, 2014, DERMACON
- Hair transplantation in Dermatology, ACSICON, 2013
- Benefits of Immediate Hair Transplantation, 2012, ACSICON (Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India), Aurangabad